Scrappy patchwork quilt.- Pattern free

I love Scrappy patchwork quilt. I've always had a crush on this style of Cocha in retail, it's beautiful, charming and very entertaining. We can choose the colours of many varieties leaving the patchwork quilt very cheerful. I love cheerful colours. Follow a pattern of "Sandra Scrappy" with easy and simple step-by-step photos that inspired me very much. With a little experience and some tips we can create things quite different from those we're used to. Follow the free pattern below and have a great time. Kiss. I hope you enjoyed it. The finished bedspread is 56 "x 70".I love Scrappy patchwork quilt.
ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING



                                        Here complete free block tutorial "Sandra Scrappy".
More information on this quilt by Suz in Patchwork N Play.

Comentários